Supervising and assessing
This page links to useful information that we believe would be useful to those supporting and guiding anaesthetists on their training journey.
Information on the new curriculum is collated on a new page on the Hub. Some quick links can be found below:
Assessment guidance homepage. Quick links:
- The Role of the Trainer: Assessment Faculty
- Holistic Assessment of Learning Outcomes (HALOs)
- HALOs: A trainers’ guide to assessing progress
- Assessment of discrete areas of anaesthetic practice within General Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine and Health Promotion: the ‘Triple C’ form
- Supervised Learning Events (SLEs)
- Levels of Supervision
- Entrustable Professional Activities: IAC & IACOA
- Multiple Trainer Reports (MTR)
Lifelong Learning platform (LLp)
If you would like to contact us, you can email the Anaesthetics Curriculum and Equivalence Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7092 1550.
Please let us know what you think. If you feel the information on this page could be improved, please get in touch with us.
Last reviewed: 3 November 2022
Next review due: 2 November 2023