FRCA examinership application form
To check whether you are eligible, please read the Person Specification before submitting your application form.
CVs are not required.
The selection process for FRCA Examiners
- Once the application window has closed, applications are anonymised and sent to members of the Examination Committee for scoring.
- A passing mark is derived, and a shortlist agreed at the Examinations Committee in January 2024.
- References will be requested for those applicants who have been selected to go forward.
- The final list of successful applicants will be conferred at the Education, Training, and Examinations Board in April 2024.
- Successful applicants will be informed by email shortly after the Board meets.
- Training will take place in September 2024 - date to be advised.