The College welcomes applications from doctors interested in acting as a CPD Assessor. Full support is provided by the College CPD Team and the Team also sends each CPD Assessor an annual report detailing the event reviews they have completed, for use in their own CPD portfolios. Assess the allocation of CPD credits to events.
One to two hours per month, no travel required.
- Using criteria established by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, to review event information to ensure that the event will be of sufficient quality, free from bias and relevant to the learning needs of career grade doctors
- Typically one to two hours per month depending on the number of reviews completed.
- Hold a substantive specialty doctor/SAS grade or consultant post in the NHS or similar University appointment
- A member of the College in good standing
- To currently be active in clinical practice
- Able to demonstrate relevant clinical experience
- Expertise in the subspecialty area of the event
- Willing to complete at least four event reviews per year
- Able to complete each review within a two to three week timeframe if possible.
This is a national role but requires no travel as all work is conducted remotely.