Registered medical doctor working and residing outside the UK working in anaesthesia, critical care or pain medicine who does not hold the Primary FRCA or any other equivalence noted above under the Member category.
£195.00 (High Income Countries – according to World Bank Definitions)
£ 100.00 (Middle Income Countries – according to World Bank Definitions)
£50.00 (Low Income Countries – according to World Bank Definitions)
Benefits of International Affiliate
We are committed to building a strong membership and professional body that all anaesthetists can be proud of and are devoted to supporting you throughout every stage of your career.
Results from our recent membership surveys show a clear majority of fellows and members rate the College ‘good’ or ‘very good’ as a membership organisation – something we are proud of. Delivering good value for money is important to us, and we have been able to maintain some of the lowest membership fees across the Medical Royal Colleges whilst ensuring we provide our fellows and members with a wide range of benefits.
Please see the list of benefits for this membership category below:
- the monthly British Journal of Anaesthesia (BJA) (electronic)
- the monthly BJA Education – with access to its online CPD material (electronic)
- the bi-monthly College Bulletin magazine (electronic)
- College mailings to keep you up to date, including news of all future educational courses and events, the President's monthly newsletter and the College’s Annual Review
- the quarterly international members e-newsletter The International Anaesthetist
- Provision of e-Learning resources suitable for a variety of contexts
- access to the College’s e-Learning system at a reduced rate
Through your membership, the College is also able to advance our specialty by carrying out important work in clinical standards, patient safety and research both in the UK and internationally. This includes:
- Development of Training the Trainer resources
- Development of, and advocating for, safe anaesthesia provision internationally
- Providing support for delivery of anaesthesiology training outside of the UK
- keeping our NICE accredited anaesthetic standards setting document, Guidelines for the Provision of Anaesthetic Services (GPAS), up to date
To be able to take full advantage of College benefits
and get involved in College initiatives