Criteria of category
Registered medical doctor working and residing outside the UK working in anaesthesia, critical care or pain medicine who does not hold the Primary or Final FRCA examination or any other equivalence noted under the Member category.
£150.00 (High Income Countries – according to World Bank Definitions)
£115.00 (Middle Income Countries (Lower-middle and Upper-middle) – according to World Bank Definitions)
£75.00 (Low Income Countries – according to World Bank Definitions)
How membership supports the work of the College:
Membership of the College directly contributes to advancing the specialty by supporting important work in clinical standards, patient safety and research. This includes:
- Development of Training the Trainer resources
- Development of, and advocating for, safe anaesthesia provision internationally
- Providing support for delivery of anaesthesiology training outside of the UK
- keeping our NICE accredited anaesthetic standards setting document, Guidelines for the Provision of Anaesthetic Services (GPAS), up to date
- development and distribution of patient information resources, with translations into other languages available.
Benefits of International Affiliate membership:
To be able to take full advantage of College benefits
and get involved in College initiatives