West of Scotland
- RAPM: Lisa Manchanda
- Posts available per year: 2
- Advertising: National
- Application & Interview process: Formal application/interview process
Advanced Pain Training posts are advertised nationally, usually at the beginning of the year for an August start date, and are awarded following competitive interview. Trainees must have completed Higher Pain Training and hold an ARCP outcome 1 in order to be eligible to apply.
Trainees are advised to attend relevant Pain Medicine meetings and events as well in participating in pain related audits, service development and teaching. They must also have a genuine interest and be aware of current developments and issues.
- Beatson Oncology Centre Hospital Review Form
- Crosshouse Hospital Review Form
- Forth Valley Hospital Review Form
- Royal Hospital Sick Children Hospital Review Form
- Stobhill ACH Hospital Review Form
- Victoria Infirmary Hospital Review Form
- Wishaw General Hospital Review Form
- West of Scotland Advanced Pain Trainee Post Summary
If you are interested in pursuing training in this region and would like to speak to a previous trainee then please contact the Faculty at email@example.com.