Recent Advances & Study Days
At the beginning of each year, the Faculty will run a Recent Advances day (this will run concurrently with one of our study days). These events are a great opportunity for consultants, trainees and anyone else who has an interest in Pain Medicine to spend the day learning about advances in various areas of pain medicine.
Comments from previous recent advances:
- Excellent Programme, superb topics and experts. very impressed with the quality of the speakers
- Loved it. So good to have most of pain medicine covered by experts so clearly
- Exactly what I was looking for
- Really impressed with the quality and experience of the speakers, truly experts in their fields
The bi-annual study days are themed around specific areas of pain medicine, previous issues covered include cancer pain management, acute pain medicine and spinal cord stimulation. One of the study days runs concurrently with the Recent Advances Day.
Comments from previous study days:
- Excellent day, best I have attended in years. Evidence based, but not just presenting. Lots of evidence, everything was related to clinical practice
- Programme tackled the challenging aspects of acute pain work. Not seen this addressed at acute pain meetings before
- Contemporary agenda covering clinical relevant subjects. Good mixture of subjects
- Ver y good conference, lots of audience participation and chance to ask questions and share
The Storify feed for the 2016 Summer Study Day: Musculoskeletal System Examination for Diagnosing Pain Problems can be found here.