Revalidation and CPD
The Faculty of Pain Medicine is a member of the Joint Revalidation Delivery Committee of the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Further information can be found on their Revalidation webpages.
Pain Medicine consultants revalidate through the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Revalidation is against a consultant’s current practice so if you currently undertake only Pain Medicine sessions, you will only be required to revalidate in your Pain Medicine practice, not in general anaesthetics.
Please click here for information on the RCoA guidelines on CPD.
- Care of acute, chronic and cancer pain
- Biopsychosocial assessment of chronic pain
- Multidisciplinary management
- Physical therapies
- Interventional techniques
- Psychological and rehabilitation approaches